Allied Aviation Services
Project: Environmental Compliance Plans at Aviation Facilities
SIN: 899-2, Environmental Compliance Services
Allied Aviation Services, Inc. (AAS) is subject to a variety of local, state, and federal environmental regulations and permit conditions that apply to its fueling operations at its facility located in John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), in New York.
They engaged us to perform a variety of tasks to help ensure that it achieved full compliance.
- Category: [Environmental Compliance]
- We performed an Environmental Review Report for the Fuel Storage Facilities at JFK Airport to assess the compliance status of the facility under applicable regulations for the following compliance areas:
- Air Emissions Management
- Hazardous Materials Management
- Hazardous Waste Management and Recycling/Pollution Prevention
- Communications Training
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure Plan/Facility Response Plan
- Storage Tank Management
- Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs)/Asbestos
- Wastewater Management
- We prepared an Environmental Compliance Document that presented information gathered during the review. The document also presented PWGC’s proposed strategy for ensuring long-run compliance.
- With operational support from PWGC, AAS attained compliance according to agencies’ regulations issued for the area of the respective project sites. Among other steps, PWGC prepared a Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plan; Facility Response Plans; and a Spill Prevention Plan.
- We also provided strategic advice to develop, implement, and/or strengthen the client’s Environmental Management Practices.