Remediation & Hydrogeology
Need to get cleaned up? Our strategies are innovative and cost effective.
We evaluate all the available options and their associated costs, and match the best solution to your specific goals. PWGC’s staff of scientists and engineers has extensive experience completing investigations, including working through the investigation, design, operation maintenance phases, and closure. We frequently conduct various hydrogeological investigation and design activities, particularly as they relate to remediation and hazardous waste management.
Our services relating to hazardous waste management, hydrogeology, and remediation include:
- Phase I and Phase II ESA
- Phase III
- Remedial Investigation
- Remedial System Design & Construction Services
- Feasibility Studies
- Remedial Investigation and Feasibility Studies
- Identification of Concentration and Extent of Contamination
- Selection and Design of Systems to Remediate Contamination
- Computer Modeling of Contaminant Fate and Transport
- Preparation of Work Plans, and Health and Safety Plans
- Health and Ecological Risk Assessments
- Regulatory Liaison and Negotiations
- Design, Construction Administration, and Inspection of a Remedial System
- Subcontractor Management and Review of Bids
- Preparation of Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Operation and Maintenance of Remedial System
- Site Closure Reports
Have a Project?
Hydrogeological Assessment for Huntington Ready Mix Concrete, Inc.
We performed a hydrogeologic assessment as part of an application to modify a Mined Land Reclamation Law permit.
Coram Materials Corp. Engineering & Hydrogeologic Assessment
A full engineering/hydrogeologic assessment determined the impact of the site's mining operations on groundwater quality.
Canaan Lake Invasive Species Remediation
We evaluated ways to successfully eradicate/minimize invasive aquatic species in Canaan Lake to allow for additional recreational activities.