We’re out in front, so you come out on top.
Since the beginning of the green movement, PWGC has been in the forefront, leading the way in sustainable consulting services, renewable energy and conservation. We are a proud member and sponsor of the US Green Building Council (USGBC), and we’re very active in our local chapter.
We provide a complete range of conservation, sustainability and energy related engineering consulting services to municipal, private, public and federal clients that encompass a variety of markets (including commercial, industrial, retail, healthcare and aviation). We work closely with clients, utilities and regulatory agencies to expedite projects.
The Sustainable Energy Group package brings our various energy services together under one umbrella to meet the growing needs of our clients and colleagues.
- Geothermal System Design
- Renewable Energy Design for Solar and Wind
- Carbon Footprint Analysis, Profile and Management
- Building Due Diligence and Energy Studies
- LEED Administration and Sustainable Design Practices
- High Performance Sustainable Buildings (HPSB)
- Energy Conservation and Energy Recovery Alternatives
- MEP/High Efficiency Equipment Solutions
- Power Generation, Cogeneration and Fuel Cells
- Energy Modeling, Utility Rebate Programs and Tax Incentives
- Green Legislation and ARRA Stimulus Grants
- GIS Based Modeling for Wind, Solar and Carbon Footprint Analysis
- Alternative Fueling Station Planning and Design, Equipment Specification, Construction Observation, Permitting, Compliance and Facility Commissioning for Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), Hydrogen, Biodiesel and Ethanol-85.