Mission, Vision & Core Values
PWGC provides client driven solutions for challenging environmental engineering projects for the public and private sectors. We work closely with our clients to develop practical approaches to meet their goals and to ensure a resilient and sustainable future.
To be a leading provider of environmental solutions for a sustainable future.
PWGC’s Position on Diversity and Inclusion
PWGC strives to maintain an open and honest workplace atmosphere, promoting new ideas and approaches to achieve our clients environmental engineering goals. This approach has created a welcoming environment that encourages individual achievement and fosters a team environment. Since our founding, PWGC has refused to tolerate racism and inequality in any form, it is an anathema to all that we value. Moving forward we will continue to promote diversity, acceptance and the success of our associates and the communities we serve.
- Protection of public health and safety.
- Abide by the Professional Engineers and Geologists code of ethics.
- Mutual respect for business associates and customers.
- Transparent in all internal and external transactions.
- Understand clients’ needs and exceed their expectations.
- Provide clients with the best value in the market place.
- Responsive to clients promptly, thoughtfully and accurately.
- Focused on what we can do for clients, rather than what we can’t.
- Always evolving to the changing market place and needs of clients.
- Mindful to lifestyles, family demands and compensation needs of employees.
- Continually expanding our services and geographical reach to stay viable in the market place and provide growth opportunities for staff.
- We are a TEAM and recognize the best efforts of each individual’s help to benefit the entire TEAM.
- As an ESOP firm, every employee has a stake in the success and growth of the organization.
- Firm growth is essential to providing career paths for everyone and increasing shareholder value.