PWGC’s New York City team is operating out of new office space. Located in the Nomad Tower at 1250 Broadway, PWGC will have new scenery, new office features and amenities and, best of all, access to the rooftop. In fact, the Nomad Tower offers tenets:
- 360° views from each of the tower floors
- Private lounge complete with ping-pong, pool table, and arcade games
- Conference room with presentation capabilities
- 90-person amphitheater
- 12th floor terrace
- Fitness center
- Private coffee bar
- 150-car indoor parking garage
- The largest bicycle storage and bicycle access to an office building in New York
The Nomad Tower reimagines the workplace, with new infrastructure paving the way for the ultimate in accessibility and an exclusive collection of modern amenities. Located at 1250 Broadway in the heart of Manhattan’s dynamic NoMad neighborhood, just north of Madison Park, it’s well-served by 12 subway lines, PATH, and Penn Station, as well as cafes, bars, restaurants, retailers, and some of the city’s hippest hotels.
A truly contemporary office space, Nomad Tower is an innovatively designed energy efficient building with LEED Gold, Energy Star, and Wired Gold certifications.